HCN's (Health Communications Network) Medical Director is the market leader in clinical software for Australian GP's and medical centres. First introduced over 21 years ago, it now has over 17,000 clinicians using it daily.
Some key benefits of Medical Director in your practice are:
- Familiar interface, most clinicians will have experience using Medical Director
and so there will be no learning curve.
- Most compatible with various add-ons tools and software. Being the market leader means everyone ensures their products work with Medical Director.
- Regularly updated and not going anywhere. You can safely assume HCN are here to stay and their software will continue to be regularly updated as requirements change.
- Seamless integration with HCN's Pracsoft, the market leader in Practice Management software.
CompuGeeks are providing support and installation services for Medical Director. We have helped many clinics move from paper based files to computer files, and through the major migration process.
There are many technicalities which can come into when setting up and using Medical Director
in your clinic's network. If the requirements aren't properly met, if backups aren't done reliably and if the software is not set up suitably for your requirements, there will be many issues arise and we are here to prevent that.
Whether you want to migrate from another clinical software package, set up an entirely new clinic or simply get your current system working reliably, we can provide all level of technical support. Contact us today to make a appointment
Services we offer:
- Installation and setup of Medical Director software.
- Support and maintenance to keep your system up to date, secure, running smoothly and reliably backed up.
- Installation and setup of add-ons, templates and secure document downloaders.
- Setup and documentation to meet eHealth requirements.
- Off-site, secure Cloud Backups, to keep your data safe, automatically.